Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ryu Template Updated: New Screenshots and Videos

As you can see, the blog is changing. I've modified the layout, to give more space, and optimize all services (feeds and sharing tools). I've added all basic moves to Ryu's template (attacks, blocks, and movements) and two special attacks. Obviously Ryu's character is copyrighted by CAPCOM, but this template is absolutely general, so I can create every type of character I want. The combos detection tool of the engine works well (do you remeber the classic down, down-forward, forward, punch to perform the classic fireball?). A new video and some screenshots are available. Stay tuned, I'm working hard to complete the template as soon as possible.
This is the current state-of-art of the Kokusai Fighting Engine, showing how to model a character with basic moves (attacks, blocks and movements).
Ryu performs the Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Hurricane Kick)
Ryu performs the Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Hurricane Kick)